Tuesday, May 12, 2009

spring '09

spring quarter is almost over. 4 weeks + finals... then i'm back to LA, baby loves!!!!! sheeeesh... i'm feeling bittersweet about the whole situation. i'm happy to be done with my first year of college. (well, almost done). first & foremost, i want to thank God for getting me through and keeping me focused because i know people that have failed classes, been on academic probation, or have gotten kicked out all in their first year. all bad. i have passed all my classes with at least a B. =] God is good!! can i get an amen? i'm sad because i've finally getting into the swing of things and spring quarter had been treating me good. and it's about to be over. ahhhhh. never thought i'd be able to say this but i'm gonna miss living in the dorms and seeing all my crazy floormates and adoptive floormates at all hours of the day. =/


on a lighter note... this weekend was very long && tiring. BUT very fun.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: