Thursday, June 25, 2009

when hate turns to love...

"take off your shoes." about 6 months back if someone ever spoke those words to me, i would cringe at the fact that i had to expose my feet. i used to hate them. my dad's feet are ugly. and unfortunately, i inherited them. =/ i used to think to myself, why can't i just have pretty feet like all the rest of the girls? but then a friend told me my feet aren't ugly. i didn't believe him, but as time passed... i realized we all have flaws (some of us hate our stomachs, our thighs, our pimply skin, our height, etc), embracing the flaws and not paying too much attention to them also takes the attention of others from it (well, in most cases). besides, in my communications class i learned that most people think things are much worse when it's them suffering than the rest of the world. with that being said, i have embrace my ugly feet and started wearing sandals. and peep toe heels, despite my constant struggle of staying balanced. here are some that i love and wish to own. maybe i'll come up on some money soon, pay my bills, put some away in my saving's account and have some left over for my own pleasure. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




via Aldo

No comments: