Saturday, August 8, 2009

it runs in the family.

since i've been back home for summer, most of my time has been at work or in my bed sleeping. something else that took up a lot of my time is chilling with the fam (well, mainly my little cousins cause they're ALWAYS at my house). being away from them for about nine months made me appreciate family. i love these (little) people. =] they're all crazy, like me. and i will surely miss them. i have three point five weeks until i'm headed up the 5 to "d-town". i'm excited, yet sad. hmmm... i wonder what my second year of college has to offer. but back to my fam, here's a few photos. of us.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



a few weeks back i was going to record a video and post it on here and this is what happened.



peace & love,
D

No comments: