Saturday, October 10, 2009

my take on PDA: public displays of affection.

Hold my hand. Kiss my neck, cheek, lips. Grab my butt. Ha! These are all forms to your display affection for your lover. I am a fan of PDA, in moderation. I do not see anything wrong with showing your boo a little love when around others. In fact, I think it might add to the relationship. It shows the other person that you are not ashamed to be with them and let the world know. Nevertheless, there is a limit to how much people should do in public. A person should NEVER be on the verge of taking their partner's clothes off in public. There is also a time and place for everything. I'm just saying. What's are your thoughts?
Oh, and with the theme of this post... John Legend's "PDA" I love him!!!

JOHN LEGEND "PDA" from nabil elderkin on Vimeo.

Peace & LOVE LOVE LOVE,

D

No comments: