Sunday, November 8, 2009

...you haven't done it yet. WHY?

Think. Think. Think. I was constantly thinking about everything going on in my life and how I would change it. Then I begin to realize thought without action would do nothing. I began to do everything I had been contemplating on. Before I knew it, I had time to stop thinking and just relax. I laughed in the faces of procrastination and skepticism. With discernment from God and being in His will, everything is good.

Yesterday I was on Twitter and I follow Levi Maestro (@MaestroKnows); He said, "The only reason why you haven't done what you want to do yet is because you haven't done it yet. Read that twice." I definitely agree. On that note, stop thinking so much and just do it! If you have a dream, make it come true. If you have a vision, make it come to life. That is exactly what I plan to do.

THOUGHTS?

No comments: