Saturday, January 23, 2010

by the end of the day.

While waiting for my friend to show up so we can head to the skate rink, I browsed youtube and vimeo with one of my housemates. We came across these videos. Watch and Enjoy! :)

Fifty People, One Question: New York from Fifty People, One Question on Vimeo.



Fifty People, One Question: New Orleans from Benjamin Reece on Vimeo.


As human beings, I feel like we often think of things we want for the future, without taking into consideration all the days that will go by in order to get there. These videos made me think about this more. Something I want to happen before this day is over is for me to complete my Communication 101 homework, which is due on Wednesday. Sure, I have more time to complete it. If it gets done now though, I'll have more time to focus on other things. What is something you want to take place before this day is over? Or something you want to happen by this time tomorrow? The little things often add up to the success of bigger things.

With that being said, I am going to try to finish my homework.

<3>

No comments: