Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Blacker the Berry, the Sweeter the Juice?

Okazaki, Japan has a lot of bugs. Mosquitoes, cacadas and huge spiders which I do not know the formal name of, just to name a few. Someone told me if you have sweeter blood than those around you, you are more likely to get bit by a mosquito.

I am in a room of six girls and apparently, I have the sweetest blood. I just keep getting bit. This morning, I woke up to this.

Photobucket

You probably can't see how big it is in that photo though.

Photobucket

But look at the comparison. (actually, I think it looks worse in person). Luckily it doesn't itch or hurt. I wonder if it's even a mosquito bite. Hmmmmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's sad. I'm sorry. But it might make you feel better to know that we have been getting a lot of bugs too. And surprisingly Z has been doing most of the killing. See has a eye for bugs, it's scary how good she is.

Sincerely,

Itching just thinking about it