Friday, December 24, 2010

turning my frown upside down...

This week was up and down for me. Felt like Vivian Green, on an emotional roller coaster... felt a bit bi-polar. But big ups to the people I've seen or talked to this week. You've unconsciously brightened up my life... and for that I'm smiling.

Photobucket

During my happiest moment, I told Derrick I felt like a little kid. I plan on trying to stay in that place... just being happy because I am here, alive and well. I was happy because of the most random and small things that might not matter for most people. Last night, my mom bought cupcakes for me... and it sort of made life seem a little sweeter. We ate together. Laughed. Watched a movie and wrapped a few gifts. Was a nice night. Just what I needed.

It is truly the little things in life that make me happy.

No comments: