Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gratitude

Photobucket
This was one of those days where I woke up happy, ate breakfast and put in work. There will be more days like this as this quarter moves along.

My last quarter of my undergraduate career started a few days ago. I cannot believe I've made it this far, to be honest. When I introduce myself to folks as a 4th year, it feels sort of surreal.

And at some points, I have felt a bit of nostalgia. I want to rewind time, go back and do a few things better. If I knew what I know now, my life would be a little different. Not that the life I live now is terrible or anything... I just think I would have made better choices. But that's what life is about though, right? Living and learning.

God is teaching me something new every day. Aspects about myself that need improvement have been revealed. My work ethic has changed a bit. And I've been working on just doing, instead of "trying to do something". Less talk, more walk is the motto at this point. I'm thankful for each day I get to do better.

No comments: