Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wassup ya'll. My name is Deonna. I've been contemplating creating a blog for a couple months now. I feel like I need a place to write down all my thoughts. I'm starting the journey to the rest of my life. I am in this place where I feel like I'm creating myself. I feel that life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself simply because finding yourself makes it seem as though you're just a lost soul in this large world. What exactly would you be finding anyway? Man... I have so much to say. But I'm not gonna keep going on forever. I have the rest of my life for that. I'll tell you more about myself tomorrow. or wednesday because I actually should be sleep; I have an 8 am class. can you say, "ahhhhhhh"?

Before I say good night, I want to share a piece of my life with you.
Photobucket
This here is my little brother [I'll most often refer to him as lil bro]. lol... yeah, I'm captain obvious. lol. anywho, I love this kid, but I hate the fact that he can never take a normal photo. you'll hear more about him in the future. He's the next BIG pro skateboarder, NO DOUBT!!! =] ily, fam!!!! 

Geeez Louise. I wish I didn't have class tomorrow. Good night, ya'll!!!!

No comments: