Friday, February 6, 2009

11:46 p.m.

i should probably be sleep right now.
i have a bus ride to frisco at 7:30 a.m.
but i had to come && spill out my thoughts...

this week has been beyond hectic. i've been juggling class, hangout time, time to eat and starting this position for black pages where i'm like one of the head people. ahhhh!! yeah... i guess you can call me one of the few black leaders on campus now. yay me!!! but i know i signed up for hard work. wish me luck. and i know this week is gonna be booked up too. pray for my strength and endurance please. =] && thank you.

despite this week being a constant struggle, God has been by my side even though i've been a backslider... i want to lift Him up. He just keeps me going. and Bible study this week showed me i need to give Him more praise cause i don't thank him enough for doing all he does for me... shoooot, for just waking me up every morning. because that is truly enough.

No comments: