Saturday, July 10, 2010

sign me up!

I have always and forever will be a fan of art. From dance to sculpture and music to just simple doodling. I love it all. And I've found a new obsession: animation. I was talking to one of my current classmates about it and she told me how she took a history of animation class. That just sounds so interesting to me. Animation has come a long way and studying it is appealing to me. How many people do you know can say that they've studied the history of animation? I'm wondering if my school has an animation class. If so, sign me up!

BTW, I think I should have gone to art school. The more I'm exposed to all of the beauty art has to offer, the more I realize that I am not a math and science type of girl. That's why I have only taken one science class in my years of undergrad.

But I'm going off on a tangent. The point was to simply post a video. But let me give you a little background info. I saw an amazing animation (ahhhhh! alliteration!!) a couple months ago, which you can check out here. It's about 20 minutes but it's just so freaking GREAT that I couldn't stop watching it. Plus it had a great story line.

The video below is someone I just watched over at mahoyo.com. It's pretty interesting. Enjoy!

BIG BANG BIG BOOM - the new wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

No comments: