Thursday, September 23, 2010

RE-RE-RE-RESPECT!!!!

My junior year at the University of California, Davis has commenced. Today was my first day of classes. Yes, my first day was on a Thursday! To get straight to the point, it was better than expected. My professor started talking about being respectful in class and went on to play Respect by Aretha Franklin while dancing and getting the whole class on their feet to join in. Way to start off the quarter!!

Things I learned today:
  • I definitely need to brush up on my Spanish speaking skills.
  • I think I am going to love Design 1.
  • I am not as soft spoken as I was two years ago.
  • Empirical Methods in Communication may not be so bad.
  • Doing stuff for people can lead to free food!
  • Two hours of being off my phone is good for me.
  • Interior design as a career seems interesting to me.
In my design class, my professor showed a clip from the film Amelie. It's a French film that was released in 2001. It looks good to me. I plan on ordering it, or maybe just watching it online once I get internet in my apartment. Anywho, check out the trailer and enjoy!



As I continue this quarter, I will continue to share everything I learn about myself and the world.

No comments: