Saturday, July 4, 2009

my dad called.


Photobucket


he wanted to hang out tomorrow. i was down, since i'm tryna better my relationship with him and all. but i have to work!!!! grrrrr!!! ::yelling face:: he was gonna take me to see Cirque Berzerk, which looks so cool. i had never heard of it and just looked up the website a few minutes ago. tomorrow was supposed to be the last day, BUT by popular demand, it has been extended for a couple more weeks. so, if i'm off on the not of a showing, he might take me. i hope this works out. it looks like cirque du soleil, but in a creepy, "night before christmas type of way. if it looks interesting and you get a chance to see it, let me know how it was. and if i happen to go, i'll totally update you. i was gonna try to put photos, but it's not working so check the link, people.

-D

No comments: