Tuesday, September 7, 2010

don't force it...

I have been putting off blogging for about a week now. And I actually opened up this form last night, but had no idea what to write about. I thought of sharing photos of the last few weeks, although there isn't many. That felt forced. I thought about posting a video. That also felt forced. But I will share some things.

For someone that tells people not to over think things, I sure have been thinking a lot lately. But I think it's safe to say, for now, I want to keep those thoughts to myself and those close to me.

In my last post, I brought up fixing relationships that have been broken. I'm doing just that, but it may be killing another relationship that is very dear to me.

University life begins again in two weeks and two days. I am heading up north in five days. It is a bittersweet type of thing.

In church this past week, my bishop talked about trusting God to show you what to do. You can either learn through wisdom or consequences. This is to say, you can take advice from someone that has been through the same situation as you and avoid the pain. Or you can learn from experience. There was a lot more, but I'm thinking I'd rather learn through wisdom.

That is all, for now.

No comments: